add 2

Friday 28 February 2020

best quotes for all c



We are trying to give the best quotes from all over world. Mostly people searching for best quotes, inspiration quotes, motivation and life quotes, as required public we are providing some best best quotes here.

 Here are the best quotes for all page wise.

Main A  B  D  E  F  G

*******************************************
  

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."
 
** Jimi Hendrix


"Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all."
 
** Alfred Tennyson

"You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope."
 
** Suzanne Collins


"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one."
 
** John Lennon
 

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one."
 
** George R.R. Martin


"Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Dig gory."
 
** J.K. Rowling


"The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept."
 
** George Carlin


"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow." 

** William Shakespeare
 

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
 
** Nicholas Sparks


"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
 
** J.M. Barrie

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal** it is the courage to continue that counts."
 
** Winston Churchill


"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
 
** E.E. Cummings
 

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
 
** C.S. Lewis


"If you're gonna be two  **faced at least make one of them pretty." 

** Marilyn Monroe


"You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown  **ups, then you write it for children." 

** Madeleine L'Engle


"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
 
** Nicholas Sparks


"A person's a person, no matter how small."
 
** Dr. Seuss


"Someday, I'd   to live a life based on doing good stuff instead of just not doing bad stuff."
 
** Chuck Palahnuik

 
"You're all useless spadeful creepy selfish as fuck motherfucking cunts."
 
** Shakespeare
 

"He looked at me with such vehemence that I felt   a blip, a fart, in the course of his life."
 
** Bret Easton Ellis


"The misery of a child is interesting to a mother, the misery of a young man is interesting to a young woman, the misery of an old man is interesting to nobody. This of all miseries is the coldest."
 
** Victor Hugo


"Be careful what you wear to bed, because you never know where you might wake up."
 
** Ridley Pearson


"The very fabric of time and space is about to be put through the wringer."
 
** Terry Pratchett


"In Bruce Springsteen songs, you can either stay and rot, or you can escape and burn."
 
** Nick Hornby


"They have the authority of ignorance and that is something you simply cannot combat."
  
** John Steinbeck


"Why should we be denied basic human rights just because we’ve messed up our relationships?"
 
** Nick Hornby


"Every Mistake Teach Us a Lesson"
 
** Ishfaq Ahmad


"Empathy needs no genius."
 
** Toba Beta


"Don't walk into the future looking backwards"
 
** Stevanne Auerbach


"We are missing a wisdom that emphasized peace."
 
** Vicki Matthews


"In the Netherlands now, I imagine it's legal to marry your own children. Get them pregnant, and you can abort your unborn grand babies in a free clinic that used to be a church."
 
** David Sedaris


"First of all,  he said, with a sly smile,  we have to kill you!"
 
** Darren Shan


"Day drag.  Ashley answered simply.  The sun turns vampires into dust and drag queens into this.  He motioned with his hand down his body."
 
** Kyle Adams


"What is nothing to you, can be love to me."
 
** Tablo


"Terrific, tremendous, wonderful...a strong, beautiful, deep book.  Annie Dillard"
 
** Virginia Pye


"Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you."
** Virginia Woolf


"Until it has scared you with its endlessness, sky is just sky."
 
** Jenny Hubbard


"The truth, in the right hands, can be a very flexible tool."
 
** Gabriel Boutros


"You can't see change until you change the way you see."
 
** Raimy Diaz


"Distress not yourself if you cannot at first understand the deeper mysteries of Space land. By degrees they will dawn upon you."
 
** Edwin A. Abbott


“If things seem under control, you’re just not going fast enough.”

**Mario Andretti


“I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living, or get busy dying.”

**Tim Robbins


“You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not.”

**Isabel Allende


“Nobody can prevent you from choosing to be exceptional.”

**Mark Sanborn


 “Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm.”

**Samuel Taylor Coleridge


“A year from now you may wish you had started today.”

**Karen Lamb


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." 

** Dr. Seuss


"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody."
 
** Stephen Chbosky


"I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university."
 
** Albert Einstein


"Books are the ultimate Dumpees** put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back."
 
** John Green


"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading."
 
** William Styron


"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
 
** Chuck Palahniuk


"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
 
** Mahatma Gandhi


"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
 
** C.S. Lewis


"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever."
 
** Suzanne Collins


"You’re passionate nature matches mine. Your promise reflects my own. If something was to happen, it’s comforting to know that your dead heart will be intertwined with my lifeless one.  I vowed with ferocity.  My heart for yours, Emma." 

** Pamela Ann


"It's a wonderful life if you can find it."
 
** Nick Cave


"None of us deserve the good things that come our way. It's by grace, love and forgiveness that any of us experience joy."
 
** J.B. McGee


"When you have a piece of gum... don't swallow it."
 
** Maccaroni and cheeze
 

"Sobriety is ok enough but some someday, I'd   to live a life based on doing good stuff instead of just not doimg bad stuff."
 
** Chuck Palahnuik


"But Steve will die if I do that!  I cried.
 Yes,  he agreed.  It is your assistance or his life.
 That's not much of a choice,  I grumbled.
 No,  he admitted,  it is not. But it is the only one I offer."
 
** Darren Shan


"An assistant could be just what the witch doctor ordered."
 
** Darren Shan


"No,  I said softly.  You have to give it to me. You have to use it on Steve. He's dying. You can't let him die. I most certainly can."
 
** Darren Shan


"What do you cook for a douche bag that you plan to give the shock of their life?"
 
** Glenna Maynard
 

"At the end of the day aren't we all strangers hoping to find the one person who can see the beauty we each posses on the inside?"
 
** Glenna Maynard


"There was a multitude of sexual scenarios, from a
simple one  **on  **one couple fucking   bunnies to an
outright orgy with no less than eight people joined 
LEGOs."
 
** Maya Banks


"You were at the age where you could fall in love with a girl over an expression, over a gesture."
 
** Junot Díaz


"In life you can either be the predator or the prey and I would much rather be the predator."
 
** Glenna Maynard


"It shames me to admit that in the white  **defined society in which I was raised, blacks were considered merely background. This was worse than physical segregation. This was psychological segregation. It wasn't that we were taught not to associate with blacks** close association was unavoidable. Instead, we were taught to see half the population not as individuals but as functionaries   ** maids, yardmen, etc."
 
** Jonathan Odell


"I don't want to die young and a drug addict."
 
** Glenna Maynard


"Did I dream of growing up and whoring myself for drugs? No! But I made my bed and everything comes with a cost. I learned early on in life nothing comes free, my parents taught me that. You learn fast when you are the daughter of a lawyer and real estate agent."
 
** Glenna Maynard

 Here are the best quotes for all page wise.

Main A  B  D  E  F  G

No comments:

Post a Comment